Tourism employment amounted to 235 million workers in march

Employment in the tourism sector represented in March 12.7% of the total number of members of the Spanish economy. If we take into account all affiliates in tourist activities, employees increased by 7.8% in interannual terms and already account for 79.6% of the total. The number of self-employed, who represent the remaining 20.4%, grew 1.5%. Reception of a hotel chain Ibis in must-see employment in hotel and catering, travel agencies and tour operators has increased in all regions. Andalusia is the community with greater number of affiliates, 276.093, 10.1% more than in March 2017; followed by Catalonia, with 274.692 and an increase of 6.8%..

Posted by on Apr 20 2018. Filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

300x250 ad code [Inner pages]
120x600 ad code [Inner pages]
Powered by Alhambra Solutions