Mundosenior assessed to challenge the offer of mundiplan to the imserso

As it ahead exclusively this diary, Mundiplan has made the most aggressive offer in the competition for the travel Imserso discounts up to 20%. One percentage much higher than those of Mundosenior and Logitravel. As a result, the top brass of Globalia and Barceló (partners in the joint venture Mundosenior) has planned to meet after Easter to assess if they dispute the economic Mundiplan offer, has learned exclusively this newspaper.

This Wednesday, September 1, at the headquarters of the Imserso in Madrid, the opening of the bids of the competition to manage the public travel program for seniors has been quite lively. On the one hand, this time there are three operators who compete: Mundosenior (comprising travel Barceló and Falcon UTE) and Mundiplan (joint venture composed of Iberia, Gowaii, Alsa and IAG7), Logitravel.

But, above all, the animation occurred when opened the envelope with the economic Mundiplan offer and found to be containing discounts on the subsidy of the Imserso in one average close to 20%. A percentage that far is 11% or 12% of Mundosenior, and 10% of Logitravel average. So, among the representatives of Mundosenior immediately began to talk about the possibility of challenging the offer of Mundiplan by suffer from defects in the sheets.

On the scope of those discounts, remember what it already explained this diary. It means r that 21% of the total of the price of the trip (which is the part that subsidizes the Imserso, the customer or user pays the other 79%) the three contestants offer above average discounts. This lower cost for Imserso would not be reflected in what the customer pays, but an increase in supply.

As they reflect the specifications of the contest of the Imserso, above a 100 index, the criteria for assessing bids on 35 weighted factor ’prices’, while ’quality’ makes it at 65. And within the latter, the hotel offer weighs 37, 20, transport 5 marketing, complementary health care 2, and animation in hotels the 1 remaining.

Now, once known bids of the three contestants, a variable term that can haunt the two months opens, which leaders of the Imserso will study details choose the operator that awarded the management of these trips for the next two seasons, with an option for two other extension. But if he finally challenged Mundosenior, the term elongates greatly.

.

Posted by on Apr 2 2015. Filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

300x250 ad code [Inner pages]
120x600 ad code [Inner pages]
Powered by Alhambra Solutions