Imserso mundiplan offers a 26 discount on trips to the islands

As it has announced Mundiplan, its offer represents a saving of 22 million euros to the Imserso in their holiday for the elderly program, if he finally wins the contest for its management. That figure, for two seasons, is bidding on the subsidy of the Imserso of 26% for trips to the Balearic Islands and Canary Islands, 13% to the Peninsular coast and almost 27% to inland destinations.

The mentioned discounts represent a total of 11 million euros per season on the grant of more than 57 million provided by the Imserso to the total of 273 million that cost travel (all amounts without VAT, which amounted to 331 million if you include VAT). It should be recalled that the Imserso provides 21% of that charged the tour operator and the user the remaining 79%.

Of those 11 million discount yearly, Mundiplan offers 3.8 million per season to lot 1 which integrates tours to peninsular coast (which is mentioned 13% discount), 5.4 million to lot 2 Islands (26% off), and two million to the batch 3 of travel inside (more than 26% discount).

While, in its communication Mundiplan speaks of a savings for Imserso 22 million referring to the two seasons which includes the contest. The amount could reach 44 million if they join the two-year extension that also includes the contest, should he win the award of those trips, although remember Mundosenior foreseeable challenges. And subsequent to this newspaper clarification Mundiplan pointed out that its offer is a 4% discount on the full price (273 million excluding VAT), including the part that the user pays.

As it ahead of this newspaper, the UTE Mundiplan (composed of Iberia, Gowaii, Alsa and IAG7) in their statement is postulated as the winner of the contest, against Mundosenior and Logitravel offerings, and especially put in value its maximum shareholder offer, Iberia, stressing that boasts “the most aerial coverage of the country”as well as Alsa, which offers “greater land cover”, while not mentioned Gowaii and IAG7 and refers to the “ability of organization, sale and reception of travel from the rest of participating companies”.

.

Posted by on Apr 12 2015. Filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

300x250 ad code [Inner pages]
120x600 ad code [Inner pages]
Powered by Alhambra Solutions