Iberia 127 cancelled flights

In accordance with the minimum services established by the Ministry of public works, Iberia will operate on Monday a 63% of flights planned, canceling the remaining 37%. In particular, the regular programming from Monday 13 total 323 flights have been cancelled 121 operations, as reported by the airline.

37 long RADIUS flights scheduled for Monday, has been cancelled eight; 56 of the 142 in the medium range and 57 of the 136 short RADIUS enb.

With these strikes, pilots meet the eighth day of a strike called by the trade union section of the Sepla in Iberia and the first of a new strike of five stops that will take place every Monday and Friday until the 29 of February.

the four first Conference match of the convened by the Union of Stavla cabin crew and all with the indefinite strike that supports the collective of workers of land, called by two minority unions CTA and CNT, every Monday and Friday; in protest at the creation of the new subsidiary Iberia Express for short operations and half the Iberia matrix tadio.

Easing of rates < br / > < br / > company easing rates to facilitate the change or refund customers affected by these cancellations and you are looking for alternative flights, Iberia or other companies that have been reached agreements for the protection of customers. during the next few days the company shall communicate the list of flights of the upcoming days of strike, called for on 17, 20, 24 and 29 February.

(Vuelos cancelados en documento pdf adjunto).

.

Posted by on Aug 14 2014. Filed under Airlines, General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

300x250 ad code [Inner pages]
120x600 ad code [Inner pages]
Powered by Alhambra Solutions