A portfolio of 18 holiday inn and crowne plaza hotels debuts manager
UK-based Interstate Hotels & Resorts, specializing in hotel management, has announced the signing 18 agreements of management of a portfolio of establishments in the United Kingdom owned by a subsidiary of Cerberus Capital Management.
Interstate now manages hotels, including signed series, throughout United Kingdom.
“United Kingdom continues to be a priority strategic growth area for Interstate” says Jim Abrahamson, Chief Executive Officer of Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
18 hotels portfolio includes 2,443 rooms, consisting of hotels of the Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza brands.
Fifteen hotels are to the direction of Interstate with immediate effect, and three hotels will do so over the coming months. The list consists of the following settlements.
- Holiday Inn Gatwick London Airport of 216 rooms
- Holiday Inn Farnborough’s 142 rooms
- Holiday Inn Reading South of 202 rooms
- Holiday Inn Leicester’s 188 rooms
- Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead hotel’s 144 rooms
- Holiday Inn Aylesbury’s 139 rooms
- 130 rooms Holiday Inn Southampton
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe’s 112-room
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West of 101-room
- Crowne Plaza Leeds of 135-room
- Holiday Inn Coventry of 158 rooms
- Holiday Inn London Bexley hotel’s 107 Guest rooms
- Holiday Inn Gloucester – Cheltenham in 125 rooms
- Holiday Inn Maidstone – Sevenoaks 105-room
- Holiday Inn Basingstoke’s 86-room
- Holiday Inn Fareham’s 124 rooms (will be transferred over the next months)
- 100-room Holiday Inn Hull Marina (will be transferred over the next months)
- Holiday Inn Southampton – Eastleigh of 129 rooms (will be transferred over the next months)
Interstate Hotels & Resorts waiting “exploring other opportunities with Cerberus in the United Kingdom and Europe”.
The signing of conventions, Interstate is now one of the largest operators of IHG in the United Kingdom franchise assets, managing 40 hotels in the IHG Hotel Group, and has increased the total number of rooms under management to more than 7,300.